Karen Gillan as Nebula in a behind the scenes look of Guardians of the Galaxy.
She has stolen my look :(
Community is my new favorite show.
I’m glad that we’ve all silently agreed to forget about the puppet episode.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
I’d say so. I’ve changed so much in the last year alone and within the next 3 months, my life will hopefully be changing (in the next 2 months I’ll find out if my internship will turn into a full-time job, which could mean that within a couple of months after that I’ll be able to move into the city) so I’m sure that I’ll be changing with it. And it’ll all be for the better too, hopefully. If I don’t change in the next 3 months, I’ll be disappointed in myself.
17. Who do you feel the most comfortable talking to about anything?
I have a few go-to people to talk to about things that I don’t feel comfortable talking about with just anybody. My cousin (who’s 10 months younger than me and whose mom is twins with my mom so we’ve literally been best friends since we were born), my pledge sister Courtney (though she’s rarely ever around, but when she is, she gets to hear it all), and whoamorgan (because she’s great at listening to all of my crap and offering sage advice :D)
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Work, sadly. Since I started my internship my work schedule is literally Monday-Saturday. I also have weekly meetings with my sketch group on Sundays so I literally never have a day off unless my retail job doesn’t put me on the schedule any of the 3 days that I can work for them (which I’m always relieved to see a day off on my schedule but it also sucks because that’s currently my only source of income and I’m working max 15 hours a week there now)
And then probably get drunk and watch netflix because I have nothing to do on Sunday except for sit in the car on the way to my aunt’s house.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Usually pajama pants and a t-shirt but if it’s cold out, it’s pajama pants and a hoodie, and if it’s hot out it might be cotton shorts and a t-shirt or some combination of the above. I, like, have to sleep with clothes on. I don’t know why, but nothing in life, not even being naked, is more comfortable to me than a soft pair of pajama pants.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
I have tickets to see Backstreet Boys and Avril Lavigne in concert with my cousin and our friend in June and I’m pretty excited about that because as someone whose first 2 concerts were NSYNC, I’ve always wanted to see BSB in concert (although I’ve heard they’re kinda disappointing live).
I also have tickets to see Neutral Milk Hotel in July and I’m buying tickets on Friday to see American Football in October and I’m really excited for both of those!
On my list of bands to still see in concert at some point are Jimmy Eat World, Billy Joel, Justin Timberlake (I mean I’ve seen him with NSYNC - twice - but not on his own yet), Rilo Kiley (RIP, sadly. I can still dream of a reunion tour, right?), Weezer, and R. Kelly. The list goes on but you get the picture!
34. Listening to?
The news. I’m old and boring now!
82. Favorite type of cookie?
ALL COOKIES ALL THE TIME. Cookies are seriously my favorite dessert/snack item ever. Can’t go wrong with a giant gooey chocolate chip cookie though.
18. The last time you felt broken
Honestly, I don’t know if I’ve ever felt truly whole. I think at the moment, my life is in a pretty decent place and I more or less feel more complete than I have in a long while.
I just found out yesterday, though, that Jeff (the guy I’ve been dating) is going to be gone for 3 weeks (he’s in the Reserves and they just sprung up the yearly army training on him that he thought was supposed to be in July) and that’s literally triple the longest span of time we’ve been apart since we started dating. We’ve only been together for a month now, but we’ve seen each other at least twice a week, if not more, since we started dating with the exception of last week when he was away on vacation, which was the longest time we’d spent apart until now. I literally only got to see him for a few hours after he got back and now I won’t get to see him again for 3 more weeks and I don’t know how I’m going to handle it. We’ve grown so close so quickly that (although I’m not at the point of admitting this to him yet) I do feel like I’m missing a little piece of myself until he comes back home. :/
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- I'll answer whatever you ask guys<p>ASK ME STUFF</p>